Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Fun

So yesterday, Daniel decided to act bigger than he is. He started pulling himself to a stand a lot sooner than we expected. But now, he can walk himself along things, moving from one spot to another (Of course, if they are very close to each other). He moved from the computer chair to the side of the desk and then started to move around it. I'm not ready for this!!!!


Here are pics of yesterday:


I know this one is kind of cruel, but Nate and I thought it was hilarious

2 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Lillie literally learned to full on crawl and pull herself up the same day. Silly me I thought they just went together until someone told me otherwise later. Your kids are getting so big. Hope your doing well.

TESSA said...

Your boys have the most beautiful eyes! They look like tons of fun. Lucky, lucky you.