| Joey said "Mom, this dinosaur lost his leg!" |
| All three boys were scared to go in here, and Brian just made is seem scarier to them. |
| Then Joey got brave enough to go in the cave; he and Daniel spent a lot of the time being scared of the dinosaurs. |
| Even Ben was scared of this one, but once I showed them it wouldn't eat me, they went to talk to him. |
| Being dinosaurs outside. |
| Monkeys watching monkeys. |
| She's adorable! |
| I didn't get the picture in time. Joey was having a chat with the fox. |
| (not) Watching conference at my cousins house. |
| She's just so cute! |
| Making chessey garlic bread with Aunt Katie |
| Sharing with the kitty |
| The dragon kidnapped the princess! But she didn't mind. |
| Reading stories with Uncle Brad |
| A pie baking class. Lots of funny and yumminess |
| This was this ADORABLE girl's first pie! (that she made). |
1 comment:
The dinosaur lost his leg? Ha ha ha! I love it!!
Post a Comment