Tuesday, March 15, 2011

conglomeration

Slavery. But Joey likes it! I hope he keeps his enthusiasm for mopping. He's always seemed to have it:

You wouldn't think it of Daniel from this picture, but these boys LOVE their showers.
Most recent snowman model.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, the garbage truck comes. It has become a ritual to watch it.
They think it's funny to look at each other from either end of the couch.
The boys think it's so cool to shovel snow. Just wait till they're 16, right?
How you sleep when you're a jail bird
I never considered M&Ms to be a messy, "not-out-of-the-kitchen" kind of treat.
What happens when a 3 year old dresses himself? Shirt backward, pants inside out.

Nate is taking ceramics this semester and really liking it. He seems to be a natural at it. He brought home clay and had Joey and Daniel each make their own mugs.
This is the mug Joey made. The other two below are ones Nate made. Daniel's is yet to come.
 

1 comment:

TESSA said...

Wow! I've never seen m&m's end up like that. I thought the whole appeal was the "melt in your mouth, not in your hand" thing. Hmmm, guess they were wrong. Cute pictures, though. Can't believe your boys are getting so big!