We had a great weekend! I wish I had a camera! Some families in our ward, the Sorensons and the Wayments, invited us to go camping with them. Their kids are all 5-13 and they love to play with Joey and Daniel. They lent us a tent and sleeping bags, and fed us. It was awesome and we are so grateful! We went up Beaver canyon. On Saturday we went fourwheeling to the summit of the mountain we were on, at 12,000 feet. It was an awesome view. We had so much fun fourwheeling. Joey loved it, especially when things got rocky, he would laugh really hard. Once his helmet fell off and he talks about that and the bumps all the time. We were surprised that he was even willing to get on! We came home Saturday, while they all stayed through labor day.
On Labor day we went to the Iron County Fair. We went to the petting zoo, which the boys loved. I literally had to drag Daniel away from the pigs: he clenched onto the fence and gritted his teeth and wouldn't let go. We looked at the displays, and I thought my mom was WAAAAAYYYY better than all but one the the award winning paintings. The sewing wasn't very good, the drawings were a little bit decent, and the photography was so-so. Nate and I determined that we could win a few prizes next year if we wanted to. We also went to a car and tractor show and watched a horse race! Then we went to eat at this little burger shop in Parowan, where the fair was. Joey had a pizza stick and dipped it in the fry sauce, took a bite, and made a face. Nate said "that looks like it was kind of gross" and Joey said "No, it wasn't kind of gross ... it was GROSS." hehe. Then we went grocery shopping and came home and watched Speed Racer.
Nate's back at school today, I'm doing some major madness, and we are going to start potty training Joey tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment