Here are pictures of our trip to Blanding for Grandma's Funeral, I know it's been a while. I have really gotten behind. But, for now, blogging is my way of journaling and I'm keeping copies, so I will be posting some old stuff:
This picture is my dad and his brothers. can you tell they are related?
I love this picture. This is Daniel at his Great, great, grandpa's grave
My mom's parents came
This right here is what you call bad news: my obnoxious Grandpa and my obnoxious uncle getting together is when you get out. This is my mom's dad and my dad's oldest brother; they are about the same age. My Dad's mom just died at almost 93, when last year my great grandmother on my mom's side died at 99. My parents are only two years apart.
My mom and her mom ... I know, I don't look anything like them; i must have been adopted
Top: Val, Kleston, Hart, Asa
Bottom: Dorethea, Julene, Reah
We spent the rest of the day in Blanding. After dinner my dad took us to this park he remembered from his kid days. It was awesome. It was a real park with a real play ground. There were these huge tall swings, a teeter tooter, a huge slide, a mary-go-round, etc.





No comments:
Post a Comment