Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This was a while ago, I have a lot of catching up to do. I brough pumpkins home to carve for FHE. Nate was way more excited than Joey. I was a little disappointed because Joey wouldn't even touch anything, he didn't want to get his hands goopy. But he had a blast playing with the seeds. We tried cooking the seeds for yumminess but the yumminess part failed. They are in a baggy in the pantry waiting for Nate to eat 'em ... I should just throw them away. There's a video at the end where Joey actually talked a little bit, so ... yup!

Some other random information is that Nate and I got callings. Nate is the 11 year old scout master and I am the 8-9 year old Activity day leader. We both love it. Then ... I got called as the ward choir pianist ... again, third time and once again, I don't get to sing like I wanted to. Oh well. Enjoy pics!


1 comment:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Joey is do cute. I still can't get Lillie to talk when I take out the camera. She always thinks I'm taking a picture and the best I get is "cheese".