Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lake Mead

The weekend before last, we went to Las Vegas. Not because we wanted to visit Vegas but because Nate's good friend down there was going to the lake and invited us to come over. Nate loves wakeboarding and hadn't been in a long time. He had a blast. I found my old canon rebel and it had a whole roll of film in it. I have an awesome zoom on it and was able to zoom in and take pictures. There are a lot that I think are cool so I am going to post them all. Some of them are of Nate's friend, Seth.



Poor Joey had to wear a pink life vest because that was the one that was the right size.


I thought I was going to catch Nate crashing, but I didn't. All I caught was him slowly sinking into the water (see the next picture, he is half way down, hehe)








Hoover Dam ... I didn't get to take a dam tour, or see and dam fish ... how disappointing




Just wanted to add a couple other pictures of some major cuties!

We were gonna go swimming ...



1 comment:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Those are some great pictures! It makes me want to learn to wakeboard.