Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FIRST THE NEWS:

1. We are having a boy!
2. Nate has decided to go to SUU, Southern Utah University, in Cedar City Utah. We are very excited and looking for a place to live. He will start in August and should be able to finish by December 2010.
3. Nate got called as the 15-17 year old Sunday school teacher and I am the sunbeam teacher (I get to teach my neice, Lydia and eat snacks with them).


On to the Cute one:
Joey is now 19 months old. He has started Nursery, at church, and seems to like it. He has spent the last week really sick. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that he woke up feeling better this morning. I think that being a stay at home mom is really a challenge when your baby is sick. His gruminess was a nice little test of my patience at times. Here is a morning in the life of 18 month old Joey:

Play on the computer
He usually gets a little chastisement for this one.
Recently he's been better about not touching the computer.

Get Dressed

Draw in mommy's planner

Jump on the mini-trampoline

Ride the rocking horse


Read a book




Play with his police car


Spin in the computer chair



Play the Piano

Get a gold star on his forehead and eat lunch

Joey also likes to play in Grandma's bowls and wear them on his head.


One advantage to sick Joey's is that they take 3 and 4 hour naps. The disadvantage is that they wake up from those naps grumpy!
Here is a video of Joey telling you all about how he feels being sick:

5 comments:

emuhle said...

an update- yay! congrats on the boy- ours can be friends if they ever see each other... :) it was great to get an update on you two! we miss you guys up here in provo!

-brady & megan

adriandgreg said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been waiting to hear from you! Congrats on the boy! You will love that Joey will have a little friend to play with. Boys are fun. I am on my third you know?! Someday our girls will come bootie! Congrats on your hubbie going back to school. That will be exciting to start new. Oh...and I totally understand the sick thing. I had to laugh at that video because I totally know how that goes. Happens often around here... I miss you. Thanks for posting! When are you due again? I am due July 19th.

Kathryn Cooper said...

2 boys yay! congrats.

Natalie said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures! :) I'm glad you guys are having a boy, how fun! I hope you have been feeling well lately!

Amy and Mike said...

Congrats on being prego! How fun! How far along are you?
We moved out of the ward too, but we're still relatively close, we live with Mike's parents now. we're excited to finally be able to take the babies to church this coming sunday for the first time, I'm just glad we survived RSV season and no one got sick!
So about cloth diapers, we totally love them! We save so much money, they're really easy, and they get so much less diaper rash. But honestly I could talk FOREVER about them, so if you want advice on brands, and and info you need to be informed about, shoot me an email: amyethurston@gmail.com