Wednesday, October 8, 2008

what's happenin'?

HAIR CUTS


Joey got his first hair cut. His hair was so long and full in the back that he had a mullet! It's beena couple weeks since the buzz and yet we will be doing it again, cuz it's already grown out to a mullet again. OYE!


MESSY EATER


When Joey eats he loves to throw things on the floor. It makes keeping the floor clean very hard. He also loves to put his hands all over his face and head, so the first time I gave him some pasta ... well, just look at the pictures




WALKING!!!!

It was a long time ago (I am very lame at keeping this updates) that Joey started walking. This is a video we took when he first got started.





BONK!!!!


So with the walking Joey, of course has his falls. Joey and I were on BYU campus waiting for Nate to get out of class. I took Joey onto the grass so he could walk around. Well, he insisted on walking on the sidewalk, no matter how many times I put him back on the grass, or how far away from the sidewalk we went. While walking on the sidewalk, he fell down and in his attempt to get up, he tripped him self and face-planted into the concrete. He cried good and hard while I held him and all the students walking by looked at me like "can't you get your kid to be quiet?" Well the result showed up a few minutes later on his forehead was a nasty purple bruise. A week later when the bruise was gone, he decided to get one on the other side of his forehead by hitting it again.





1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

Boys are supossed to be bruised and look beat up. My kids always looked like I beat them for about 3 months after they learned to walk. Glad you joined the blogging world again Welcome back!